RE: [smila-dev] minimize CQ code (ActiveMQ)

+1 from me.

> BWT: It was published new version of ActiveMQ 5.2.0  (we using 5.1.0).

Better do an update now than having to start a new CQ in a few weeks?
It contains a lot of bugfixes.
However, it seems that the release it not yet available officially [1].

Cheers,
Jürgen.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-520-release.html

Back to the top