[sirius-dev] Adopting Sirius website structure for another Eclipse.org project

Hi all,

we (the VIATRA project [1]) are planning to create a new version for our website and are looking at other project websites for inspiration. The website of Sirius [2] is among the ones we have looked at and think it has very nice structure and user-friendly design.

Although the website is under EPL [3], we wanted to make sure that you (Sirius project committers) would be OK with us potentially adopting your source for a new version of the VIATRA website (hosted at [1])?

Naturally, we would replace all content with our own and make design changes to make sure that there is no chance of confusing the two sites.

As far as I can tell, you (Pierre-Charles David primarily) manage the website directly on [3] and do not use any static site generators or other technologies to derive the site contents (except for the documentation that is generated from [4] and uploaded manually).

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/viatra/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/
[3] http://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/sirius.git
[4] http://git.eclipse.org/c/sirius/org.eclipse.sirius.git/tree/plugins/org.eclipse.sirius.doc