[sequoyah-dev] Android Native Support: not all builders running (no .apk file)

Like many other people, I'm starting to run into the problem where
Eclipse stops actually packaging up an .apk file from my project for no
clear reason.  This only happens if I have added Native support to the
project; if I revert to a .project file without any CDT/Sequoyah
elements, the builds work properly (but obviously, native debugging
stops working.)

As far as I can tell, Eclipse is simply not running all of the builders
for the project when I try to build.  From my observations of what
outputs show up, it appears that:

* CDT Builder runs -- builds the JNI component
* Android Resource Builder -- not sure.
* Android Pre-Compiler -- usually runs (R.java file is usually, not
always, rebuilt)
* Java Builder runs (generates .class files in bin/)
* Android Package Builder -- not running (no .apk)

I do not see any errors anywhere (not in the .log, not in the DDMS
console, not in the Android console, etc.) Is there any other place to
go to see what builders Eclipse is trying to run?

--Mike

Back to the top