[sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah bi-weekly meeting scheduled for 13 December 2010

Hello everyone,

This coming Monday is our next Sequoyah phone meeting.  There has been
some confusion about the time with all the movements of daylight
savings between Northern and Southern hemisphere, so I'm going to open
the phone bridge at 16:00 UTC. This is 2:00 PM in Brazil, 11:00 AM in
ET, 10:00 AM in CT, and 8:00 AM in PT. I know Werner has been
attempting to connect from India, so perhaps this time will be a
little more convenient.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=12&day=13&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

The local dialin numbers are at this link
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetingsDialinNumbers

The agendas are at this link
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings

With the decreased attendance at these meetings, I'm going to propose
that this is our last bi-weekly meeting and that we conduct most
routine business on the mailing lists.

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android

Back to the top