Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] Sequoyah Android Native support in Windows (about 'bash' command problem)

Hi,

Sometimes, eclipse does not save the build command properly. Could you check if it is correct?

Right-click the project and choose Properties. In the C/C++ Build properties, check if the build command is:

bash <Your_ndk_path_here>/ndk-build

If the Path is set up as you said, then the ndk-build should be able to run this time.

PS.: remember to add the Cygwin/bin path to your system path  as well. Usually, the cygwin installer does it automatically for you, but,
it will not hurt to double-check it. Better safe than sorry...XD