[scout-dev] pending scout patches

dear scout committer

it seems that we have accumulated a not so small number of pending patches (40). based on this observation i have amended the contribution wiki with with the additional section "I have provided a Patch. Now what?" [1] to better track the situation in the future.

please help to get rid of this "backlog" towards the end of this year. to achieve this, you may do the following:

- read (and fix where necessary) the wiki addition [1]
- grab 4 unassigned bugs by assigning them to yourselves (and setting the status to assigned)
- review the patches and find a solution that fits the contributor and helps to improve scout

thanks
matthias

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Contribution#I_have_provided_a_Patch._Now_What.3F