Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe 2018 Community Day

Hi all,

As the name mentions, that's a "community" day. So we provide the space for meeting ,and the food.

It's up to you folks to make it a hackathon on such topics, an architecture meeting, or anything else.

You can count on our help, but you are the ones who know what your community expects.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Annastr. 46, 64673 Zwingenberg - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque