Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe 2018 Community Day

Aah, I've just checked the agenda:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2018/agora-meeting-when-science-wg-meets-eclipse-research-projects

I now recall that we did also discuss a packaged distribution that
could be provided to research students about to embark on a research
project, together with what would motivate them.

Regards,
Ian