Re: [science-iwg] Java Advanced Imaging

Hi All,

I am following this discussion with interest.

Reg Raster Processing: at the moment within LocationTech we are surveying various RP-initiatives (one from a standardization perspective, one to replace JAI, one being brought in by new member).

As it stands now, it is a matter of 'who has the pain', 'what is the urgency', 'what would a RP-project encompass' and 'what does it cost'.

I can give an update from LocTech side upcoming SC-meeting.

Cheers, Marc

Kind regards,

Marc Vloemans
Director, Ecosystem Development