[science-iwg] No Monthly Call Today

Hi all,

We will not be having our scheduled monthly call today, will let folks get on with holidays/diaper-changes/etc...

Our next meeting will be Wednesday 20th of September.

In the meantime, if you haven't already please participate in our ongoing strategy initiative by answering the questions sent out earlier [1]. Many thanks to those who have taken the time to reply already.

For our upcoming science release please keep the PMC updated with progress.

Regards,
Tracy

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/science-iwg/msg02462.html

Back to the top