[science-iwg] Science Top Level Project draft

Dear Everyone,

A draft of the Science Top Level Project can be viewed and commented on here. If you're interested in edit access, just ask and I'll grant it to you.

A few folks asked what a Top Level Project (TLP) is in our annual meeting. It's a code-less project that provides vetting for important practices of the projects hosted beneath it. The members of the TLP are called the Project Management Committee (PMC). Here's a page listing the kinds of things the PMC does: https://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC

A couple of key ones are:
  • reviewing, discussing, and approving/rejecting CQ requests before they go to the intellectual property (IP) team.
  • some checks & balances related to committer elections
Kind regards,

Andrea

Back to the top