[science-iwg] EAVP code committed

Everyone,

I have committed the EAVP initial contribution as well as recent updates to the GitHub repo at

https://github.com/eclipse/eavp

At the moment it has a full build system, but no target. We'll get that going on Monday and also look at getting it running in a HIPP next week.

By the end of the week, we should have its p2 repo running and a product in place. We should also have ICE depending on that p2 site and the old source code bundles removed from the ICE repo.

Once we get everything stabilized a bit we can setup a Hangout and talk about next steps.

Jay

Back to the top