Re: [science-iwg] ECE Meeting? and suggesting Elexis for IWG list

Yep, that's a good idea :-). Feel free to ask the Elexis people if they would like to join the IWG.

By the way, the idea of the Science IWG is not basically a German one. Andy had the idea several years ago ... at a time, where I just recognized that Eclipse is not only a physical event :-).

Best,
Philip