Re: [science-iwg] ECE Meeting? and suggesting Elexis for IWG list

On 08/05/2013 02:23 PM, UOMo wrote:

Beside that, may I ask how you feel about adding Elexis to the list of Science-related Eclipse RCP applications and Open Source projects: https://github.com/elexis It is mainly German speaking for now, but a few other examples are also used mainly in one country or region, and the UI is either German, Finnish, Spanish, French, etc. WDYT?

Very interesting. I would add it. I know some medical doctors in France here and I will mention it to them. I know they battle with the proprietary Windows-only solutions.

Andy

Back to the top