[science-iwg] KNIME and Eclipse 4.3M6

Hi folks,

has anyone experience with KNIME (http://www.knime.org)?

I think it's a cool software and offers it great possibilities to create customized evaluations and reports. There's a version for Eclipse 3.7.2 and 3.8, but I can't get it work under latest release 4.2.2 or 4.3M6. I'd really like to use it, and I've tried to get answers in the KNIME forum, without success:

http://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-general/eclipse-43m6-cannot-install-via-update-site
http://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-developers/source-code-repository-of-knime-where-to-find

I'm also willing to adapt the source code to the latest Eclipse release (if possible), but there seems to be no access to the source code. They advertise it as an open source project. Some people say I'm too tight, but that's not the meaning of open source. Am I wrong?

Cheers,
Philip

--
Dr. Philip Wenig