Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse RCP and R-Integration

Hi Philip,

Marcel has already posted an excellent overview with examples.
I should probably add a reference to http://www.walware.de - this project includes StatET - an Eclipse IDE for R, and RJ - an OS library/framework for integration of R in Java applications. In Bioclipse-R we basically use some of the RJ modules to achieve the desired functionality.

Best,
Valentin

--
Valentin Georgiev