[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Run Sapphire Project, by psilos panipsilos

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Run Sapphire Project Author: psilos panipsilos Date: Mon, 16 June 2014 05:11
Hi guys,

I am new to Sapphire, I have read the documentation and tried to run the samples. However I have the following problem:

I downloaded and ran the samples projects: org.eclipse.sapphire.samples.

I ran it as an Eclipse application , then I created a project and then a new file, e.g. contacts.xml.
So far so good, I am able to see the "contacts" editor.

Then in order to create my own editor I cloned the project and created my own project:
org.eclipse.sapphire.myeditor.
I started customizing the "contacts" editor. To check the result I was running it again as Eclipse application and I was able to see the changes.

However, since yesteday every time I ran the project, and create the contacts.xml file it opens the default "contacts" editor rathern than my customised version. I tried to delete and create a new project but nothing changes.

Any idea why it loads the default project rather than my customised version?

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top