[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Java Type Package Support, by Andreas Weise

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Java Type Package Support Author: Andreas Weise Date: Tue, 04 February 2014 08:35
I've read the documentation about JDT Support and also took a look at the samples. But unfortunately I couldn't find anything for selecting a Java Package. Also the browsing support does not cover JDT packages.

In our use case we want to select a existing java package or create a new. Is there anything I missed in the out-of-the-box features?

I was looking for something like the Java Package selection when creating a new Java artifact using JDT.

I already have a non-sapphire wizard, where I've integrated this kind of dialog. I could image to also use this dialog via a Custom Form Component. I could not found documentation/sample for creating a Custom Form Component. What would be the steps to integrate such a custom dialog.

Thanks
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top