[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Disable Sapphire.Restore.Defaults on section, by Andreas Weise

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Disable Sapphire.Restore.Defaults on section Author: Andreas Weise Date: Mon, 03 February 2014 19:22
Is there a way to disable the Sapphire.Restore.Defaults action. Would it also remove the Clear action next to a property editor? In our use case, we got a list property, that should not be cleared.

I guess this is possible using a SapphireActionHandlerFilter, but they are only available on property editors, and not on the Section part e.g..

Defining the context explicitly is also not working, but shouldn't it?

<action-handler-filter>
	<impl>RestoreDefaultsActionFilter</impl>
	<context>Sapphire.Section</context>
	<context>Sapphire.ListPropertyEditor</context>
</action-handler-filter>

Filter Looks like this:
public boolean check(SapphireActionHandler handler) {
	return !(handler.getAction().getId().equals("Sapphire.Restore.Defaults"));
}

Thanks once more.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top