Re: [sapphire-dev] new diagram connection element

Hi Shenxue,

Thanks for the note about the default value, I will give it a try.

Regarding the new connection, yes when I type in a name (when the label is initially blank) as soon as I hit enter, the connection is duplicated.  I can see if I can debug through it today and take a look.