[sapphire-dev] new diagram connection element

I have a case where a new connection that is created in the diagram editor sets a property on a modelElement but it doesn't yet have a valid label so the label doesn't show up and is not able to be edited.

Is there a way that I can be notified when a new connection is created so that I can initialize the connection model element so that it will have a default label?

Thanks!

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.