[sapphire-dev] disable create action on java type property

I have a javaType property where I want the user to be able to browse to a java class type, so I'm using the following annotations.
@Type( base = JavaTypeName.class )
@Reference( target = JavaType.class )
@JavaTypeConstraint( kind = JavaTypeKind.CLASS )

It is really cool that this automatically adds a "create" action to a property editor for this field, very handy.  However, I have a couple of cases where I want the "browse" action but not the "create" action.  Because in this case the file must already exist but the user can't create it.  Is there a way to use annotations to not show the "create" button or at least disable it?

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top