[sapphire-dev] how to model an OR DTD element

So in the DTD that I'm trying to model I have this:

<!ELEMENT servlet-filter-mapping (servlet-filter-name, (after-filter | before-filter)?, url-pattern+, dispatcher*)>

I'm wondering how to model the (after-filter | before-filter)? part.  So either you have a <after-filter> element or a <before-filter> element, or neither, but not both.  I looked through the samples gallery but didn't see anything on my first pass through.

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top