Re: [sapphire-dev] File filter: more on file browsing support

I wouldn't try to do anything during browsing for this. Just filter for XML files and then add further rules during validation phase. Filtering rules that are too complex are difficult for users to understand, which leads to frustration. It is often better to let the user see a file, select it and then get a chance to explain why that selection is not allowed with validation.

Konstantin Komissarchik
Senior Development Manager
Eclipse Tools Group
Oracle