From: Konstantin Komissarchik
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:49 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] IDiagramDecoratorDef.ShowDecorator is a function?

Shenxue,

It looks like you recently changed IDiagramDecoratorDef.ShowDecorator to be a function (from a boolean). This strikes me as odd as I would expect this to be a static decision made at time of editor development. Could you describe the scenario that led to this change. Perhaps another approach would be more appropriateā€¦

- Konstantin

PS: This change broke the corresponding area of the sdef editor.

Back to the top