Re: [rt-pmc] Jetty 10 Release Review

OK, so it sounds like there can be no clarification on the Jakarta version which the Servlet version Jetty supports is included in?  That sounds horrible.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [rt-pmc] Jetty 10 Release Review
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2020 9:59 AM

Joakim,

The Eclipse Foundation agrees with your assessment. You should only make compatibility claims based on passing the relevant TCKs. It is clear that Jetty is not a fully compliant Jakarta EE Full or Web Profile implementation. I would certainly hope that you would consider working towards passing the Servlet TCK.