Re: [rt-pmc] Jetty @ Github

Ian,

I absolutely get what you are saying, but the thing I like about Issues is how nicely integrated it is, especially across repositories and things like that.  We were talking about it the other day and I likened it to Mutt, the text based mail client whose tag line was 'all mail clients suck, this one just sucks less' :)

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell