Re: [rt-pmc] Equinox 3.9 docuware

There is no process change. The comment field is intended for general commenting on the review; the sort of stuff that we do in the forums today.

I haven't quite sorted out how the process will change (suggestions are welcome). In the meantime, I'm thinking of the new format as just a different way of presenting the material.

There is actually some prototype infrastructure for an explicit PMC +1 flag that I haven't exposed. I'm thinking of adding a form on the review link that is available only to PMC members who can just click a "+1" button and be done with it. Thoughts?

Wayne