Re: [rt-pmc] Equinox 3.9 docuware

+1

christian

P.S. I like the new review format...

Von: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Glyn Normington
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 10:26
An: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Betreff: Re: [rt-pmc] Equinox 3.9 docuware

+1

(I also added a +1 comment to the review - not sure what the process is now.)

Regards,
Glyn

On 24 May 2013, at 16:46, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying out something different for this release of Equinox.  I decided to input my release docuware directly into PMI [1].  This release of Equinox is largely a maintenance release so it seemed like a good chance to try out the tool with a relatively simple release from a docuware perspective.

I am asking the PMC to review and give a +1.  Go to the link below and select the "Review" tab to view the content.  Thanks!

Tom

[1] - http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.equinox/releases/3.9.0

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352