Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.6.0 release review

I tend to accept a single +1 from any PMC member. Unless instructed otherwise by the PMC.

Wayne

On 02/27/2013 03:35 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
Hi Scott

Actually my recollection was that it is only necessary to pass the material by the PMC for comments. But when I checked the release review documentation on the wiki, it still seemed to require formal approval by the PMC. I must have been dreaming.

But I didn't see any special rules about voting. Perhaps there are some generic PMC voting rules (but http://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC doesn't seem to mention any)?

Wayne: please could you advise what constitutes PMC approval of release docuware?

Regards,
Glyn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Lewis" <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February, 2013 5:55:37 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.6.0 release review

Thanks Glyn for the quick response.

I'm not sure of current protocol...do I need more than one PMC approval
to have the EF consider it 'pmc approved'?

Thanks,

Scott

On 2/26/2013 3:57 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
Hi Scott

+1

Regards,
Glyn

On 26 Feb 2013, at 02:00, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ECF would like to have a 3.6.0 release on March 11, 2013, and we've
created review slides in prep for the EF review here [1].

RT PMC approval for the review and release would be appreciated.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_Project_3.6.0_Release_Review.pdf