Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.6.0 release review

Hi Scott

Actually my recollection was that it is only necessary to pass the material by the PMC for comments. But when I checked the release review documentation on the wiki, it still seemed to require formal approval by the PMC. I must have been dreaming.

But I didn't see any special rules about voting. Perhaps there are some generic PMC voting rules (but http://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC doesn't seem to mention any)?

Wayne: please could you advise what constitutes PMC approval of release docuware?

Regards,
Glyn