[rt-pmc] co-lead position rt-pmc

Hi,

I have been think about this for a while. The rt-pmc members voted for me as a co-lead for the RT-PMC last year. I really appreciated the trust that you guys put in me.

However I currently have the feeling that a lot of rt-pmc topics sort of pass by me. There are pain points for RT projects like Maven, Release Train or LTS that I currently dont feel so much myself. I feel that am unable to be a lot of help and I am proposing that someone other who is more affected and concerned about the current pain points takes over from here.

I think Tom is doing a wonderful job leading us but I feel very unable and unefficient in backing him up. So that makes me think that someone like Glyn would serve us much better as co-lead (if he likes to do that)

Pain Points that I have are more along the lines of how can we move Riena to e4. We just finished that and Riena will rejoin the Kepler composite repo for M4.

Its not that I am pulling back ressources from Eclipse at all. I still like to be in the rt-pmc and I am also program chair for ECE 2013 which will be again a lot of work.

My observation is just that I am currently not a good co-lead for the rt-pmc.

Who likes to do it instead ?

Christian Campo

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352