Re: [rt-pmc] PMC call today

Sorry, got held up by carpet installers at home this morning and didn't see my computer reminder.

On 14/11/2012 9:27 AM, Thomas Watson wrote:

We had a pretty low turnout for the PMC call today (Jesse, Glyn and I).  As such the meeting was cut short.  If anyone has items to discuss please bring them up on the mailing list.

There are two things I wanted to mention.

1)  The deadline for eclipse con submissions is Monday November 19th.  So far I think the RT track is still low on submissions.  Please get your submissions in before the deadline if you plan to present at eclipse con.
2)  I wanted to get status from Ian on the RT panel submission.  I think we pretty much finalized the abstract last meeting.  What else is needed to get that submitted?

Tom