Re: [rt-pmc] conf call today

Congratulations on the move.  I hope it was not nearly as painful as the eclipse platform and equinox migration ;-)

Tom

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---05/16/2012 08:22:12 AM---Hi all,Markus Knauer ---05/16/2012 08:22:12 AM---Hi all,

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/16/2012 08:22 AM

[rt-pmc] conf call today

Hi all,

I am currently on the phone in another conference call. It is very likely that it will take too long to attend today's PMC call.

I've no RAP-related discussion items for today, except the announcement that the main RAP project has been migrated from CVS to Git. The Juno RC1 build will be the first RAP build delivered from the new repository.

Regards,
Markus