Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo and the Juno release

Technically ... it is more of a milestone by milestone slip .... if someone
says they want "an exception to come in late after M4" we normally assume
that means they'd be in by M5, and obviously would not want them popping in
for the first time in RC1 (without further discussion, at least).

But, I will admit, at the planning council meeting where this was
discussed/approved, it wasn't that clear what the plan was (or, at least I
don't recall it being discussed specifically) so I think it is fine, and I
think it is fine that Jesse can just verbally clarify "in by M6" at next
Planning Council call (2/1). I just wanted to comment here to this list, to
not leave an impression that "an exception for M4" does not mean "anytime
after M4 is then ok".

Thanks,