Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo and Juno Release Train

On 21 Dec 2011, at 16:28, Glyn Normington wrote:

After a discussion with some colleagues in SAP, we are investigating Virgo joining the Juno release train (provided Virgo can certify against the Web Profile TCK first). They have some insights which should significantly reduce the effort associated with joining the release train. In particular, it appears that it is not necessary to align Virgo's dependencies with Orbit after all. (If there are further questions on this, I will defer to the relevant simultaneous release expert in SAP.)

Regards,
Glyn

Update: apparently we *will* need to get our bundle dependencies into Orbit, but these won't necessarily have to line up with the versions being used by the Eclipse IDE.

Back to the top