From: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glyn Normington
Sent: December-21-11 11:28 AM
To: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Subject: [rt-pmc] Virgo and Juno Release Train

After a discussion with some colleagues in SAP, we are investigating Virgo joining the Juno release train (provided Virgo can certify against the Web Profile TCK first). They have some insights which should significantly reduce the effort associated with joining the release train. In particular, it appears that it is not necessary to align Virgo's dependencies with Orbit after all. (If there are further questions on this, I will defer to the relevant simultaneous release expert in SAP.)

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top