Re: [rt-pmc] [Vote] Violeta Georgieva to become Gemini Web project lead

I usually take care of the EMO(ED) part (but it's not wrong for you to copy mike@xxxxxxxxxxx on this sort of thing).

Wayne

On 09/29/2011 10:19 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
Wayne you're a star.

The PMC hereby approves Violeta's promotion to project lead of Gemini Web. (The PMC vote is cancelled.)

Dear EMO(ED): please can you provide final approval? (If I've got the email address of EMO(ED) wrong, please let me know!)

Regards,
Glyn