From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gemini-dev] Proposing Violeta Georgieva as Gemini Web project lead
Date: 28 September 2011 10:25:09 GMT+01:00
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions <gemini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to propose Violeta Georgieva as the new project lead of Gemini Web in place of myself. She is the undisputed expert in the area and I would prefer to concentrate my project leadership on Virgo although I will remain a committer on Gemini Web.

According to the Eclipse Development Process, the new project lead is "elected by the project's Committers and approved the the Project's PMC and the EMO(ED)". See:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2010.php#4_6_2_PL

So we need to vote here first. Only Gemini Web committers may vote. You can see the committers list at the following URL:

Please would Gemini Web committers vote by replying to this email with a +1 or -1 by the end of the week. Assuming a positive result, I will forward the decision to the PMC and the EMO for final approval.

Regards,
Glyn