Re: [rt-pmc] maven repo

Thanks, Dave!

We were thinking of creating a Gemini project-specific repo but process-wise I thought it made more sense to have an RT-wide one to save everyone creating their own. It would be great if we could use the Nexus one to put our released bundles in for our community that prefers maven. I assume this repo is visible to the public to consume from?

The url is:

https://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/

If you want to deploy artifacts, I suggest inheriting from the eclipse-parent pom file as it has the necessary profiles setup. We'll need to figure out a user id for you to use, if you want to use a comon id, we'll probably need a bug request setup, so we can configure a user with deployment rights to the Nexus repo.

Dave