[rt-pmc] Fwd: maven repo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:04
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] maven repo
To: Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
<rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The url is:

https://maven.eclipse.org/nexus/

If you want to deploy artifacts, I suggest inheriting from the
eclipse-parent pom file as it has the necessary profiles setup.  We'll
need to figure out a user id for you to use, if you want to use a
comon id, we'll probably need  a bug request setup, so we can
configure a user with deployment rights to the Nexus repo.

Dave