[rt-pmc] Agenda item on CQ approvals

Someone asked for rapid RT PMC approval of some CQs yesterday. In my dealings with the Libra project, it came to light that their PMC allows PMC members to vote for their own CQs. Given the vanishingly small number of CQs which are disallowed by the RT PMC, I propose that we adopt the same policy. I think this will improve our efficiency. Also, if there is an objection to a particular CQ after it has been approved, there is plenty of lag in the legal side of CQ approval for RT PMC approval to be reversed.

Please could we add this to today's RT PMC agenda.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top