Re: [rt-pmc] Agenda item on CQ approvals

I can certainly see that for piggybacks. Not so sure about the others.

If we allow it for all, what is the point in having one. ? Than we should rather remove the PMC approval from the EDP, right ? So why does the PMC has to approve at all becomes an interesting topic......

christian

Am 18.05.2011 um 09:52 schrieb Glyn Normington:

> Someone asked for rapid RT PMC approval of some CQs yesterday. In my dealings with the Libra project, it came to light that their PMC allows PMC members to vote for their own CQs. Given the vanishingly small number of CQs which are disallowed by the RT PMC, I propose that we adopt the same policy. I think this will improve our efficiency. Also, if there is an objection to a particular CQ after it has been approved, there is plenty of lag in the legal side of CQ approval for RT PMC approval to be reversed.
>
> Please could we add this to today's RT PMC agenda.
>
> Regards,
> Glyn

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352