Re: [rt-pmc] Fwd: [osgi_adopters] Invitation to Participate inOSGiProduct Spotlight Program

Hi Ian,

we talked about this topic today in the conf call. I am interested to be included. (or to include Riena) I just have to find a few minutes to write together these few sentences that capture Riena.

christian

Am 06.04.2011 um 23:26 schrieb Ian Skerrett:

> Ok.  the deadline is not until end of April so we have time.   It would be nice to get a sense of who is interested so we know when we are done.
>
> Ian
> Sent from my BlackBerry.

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352