Re: [rt-pmc] Fwd: [osgi_adopters] Invitation to Participate in OSGi Product Spotlight Program

I suspect there will be more.  Would be good to have some from Gemini.  The Jetty and Riena folks are currently contemplating what to do.  EclipseLink should be in as well if they are watching this list.

Jeff

On 2011-04-06, at 3:22 PM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

Glyn,

Looks good.   So far I have 3 from Jeff, 1 from Scott and Glyn's.  Anyone else?  If not I will submit these next week.

On 4/5/2011 10:36 PM, Glyn Normington wrote:
Hi Ian

Here's a Virgo write-up in 99 words. If you can please confirm that you will forward this to the OSGi Alliance, I can now forget about it. Thanks!

---8<--
Eclipse Virgo

Virgo Web Server is an OSGi based application server designed to run enterprise Java and Spring-powered OSGi applications. It offers a simple yet comprehensive platform to develop, deploy, and service enterprise OSGi applications.

Virgo Kernel supports the core concepts of Virgo and is web biased, thus enabling other server types to be created. The Kernel can be used stand-alone as a rich OSGi application platform or as a server runtime by deploying suitable bundles on top of the Kernel.

Both Web Server and Kernel are available from http://www.eclipse.org/virgo under the Eclipse Public License.
---8<--

I attach the Virgo logo in line with the guidelines.

Regards,
Glyn
<unnamed.png>

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org