[rt-pmc] test JAR decision tree

I was given an action item to come up with something that outlined the relevant questions and issues about test JARs, so I put something together in a format that was close to what already existed for regular code contributions. This is a first stab, and there are some questions that we need to come to agreement on, but hopefully this is something that extracts the critical issues and will enable us to more quickly iterate to a conclusion. If we can discuss this in our meeting tomorrow then I can update it wth any changes/additions and send out a final agreed-upon version that we can refer to in CQs and put on the wiki.

-Mike