Re: [rt-pmc] test JAR decision tree

one open question to me is around the bit in there about the test code
being distributed...

common definition as near as I can tell is that source code in your
repository is considered being 'distributed' so if I need to write a
bit of code to start and stop something like apache ds in a test case
then I would then have to shove it and all of its transitive lovelies
that it uses through a CQ process...

imo that sort of code should not be considered 'distributed' by virtue
of it being in SCM unless its going into sources jar files..

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell