Re: [rt-pmc] servlet TCK access?

(sorry for any duplication - I used the wrong email so was bounced).

Mike,

has there been any progress on getting TCK access?
or do we have an eclipse mailing list yet where we can discuss TCKs?

The servlet 3.0 specification is a bit of a mess (as I've predicted)
and it is currently defying the skills of any linguist to decipher
any meaning from the document.   It will only be with access to the
TCK that we will be able to approximate a portable platform.

regards

Greg Wilkins wrote:

> > Mike,
> >
> > I need the TCK for JSR 315 (servlet 3.0).
> >
> > Eventually having some other TCKs for el , JSP etc would be useful,
> > but starting with 315 is the most important.
> >
> > regards

Back to the top