Re: [rt-pmc] servlet TCK access?

Greg, Thanks for bringing this up.

Mike, Does the Eclipse Foundation has TCK access for the servlet spec? If not, is there anything the Foundation can do to change this?

Thanks, Jochen

###
Jochen Krause
EclipseSource
Am 05.02.2010 um 05:35 schrieb Greg Wilkins:

rt-pmc'ers,

For jetty I have previously had access to them via my committer status on
apache geronimo, but I've always run them on jetty in geronimo.

It would be really good to have access to the TCK's directly for Jetty.
But when Jetty was a Mort Bay / Codehaus project, Sun wanted a lazy $150,000
to give us access.      Now that Jetty is at eclipse, hopefully they
will give the same free access as they give Apache.

So does eclipse have access the servlet spec TCK's?
If not, is this something that eclipse can apply for?
If so, with whom do I talk to make it happen?

regards