Re: [rt-pmc] Call tomorrow

I cannot attend. I am flying tomorrow morning.

Doug Clarke

Sent from my phone.

On 2010-04-06, at 3:14 PM, "Jeff McAffer" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reminder, there is an RT PMC call tomorrow morning (ET). We have a new batch of PMC members so it would be great to get a good turnout to welcome them and cover some of the topics.  As always, feel free to add your topics to the agenda (April 7, 2010).

I realized as well that the RT PMC calendar was not up to date with the coming set of meetings.  I have updated the entries for tomorrow and the following weeks.

You may choose to add the calendar to your system.  Look for

I will attempt to add it to the RT web somewhere...

Jeff